1) Do you believe in ghosts? I do not really believe in ghosts. If I watch a scary movie then I start to get freaked out more and believe in them more. However, I don't have a definitive answer on yes or no. I wish I knew though if there were or not!
2) Are you more of a talker or more of a listener? I would have to say that I am more of a listener. There are times I am pretty talkative, but usually I like to listen. I have been told many times I am a good listener.
3) Would you rather get up early or sleep late? I would definitely rather sleep in because I am a night owl and like to stay up late. However, I can't stand sleeping in too late or else I feel like I have wasted the day and then I get stressed.
4) If you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you chose? That is easy hip hop. I love dancing hip hop! I used to take class and want to start up again.
5) What's your favorite drink? That is easy too sweet tea! Yum!
6) If your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? Wow this is hard. I am going to assume my animals make it out then I would have to say my stuffed animal my grandma gave me when I was a baby, my computer and my wedding photo album (when I have it).
7) If you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? Oh wow another hard one hmmm I would have to say PF Chang's.
8) Who inspires you the most? I would have to say my mother. She does so much for me and never complains about it. She has done so much and accomplished a lot in her life.
9) If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Well since Elvis is not around I would have to say Johnny Depp, Jennifer Aniston and Ryan Reynolds.
10) Sneakers or sandals? I am definitely a more sneakers kind of girl, I am getting more into sandals but still prefer sneakers.
I'm Lovin' that is one week from today I get to quit this job and on that Friday I get to start my new job!!!! I am so excited! (that is what I had been please, please, pleasing about!)
I'm Lovin' that I got to celebrate Adam's birthday with him last night and make him green chili stew and his favorite desert of rice krispy treats.
I'm Lovin' that I had a great trip to Vegas for my bachelorette party!
I'm Lovin' that in 17 days I will be getting married to the man of my dreams!
I'm Lovin' that in 18 days we will be on our way for our honeymoon to Universal Studios and DisneyWorld!
I'm not Lovin' that my thyroid has already went low so I have to start taking medicine tomorrow for it! I was hoping it would wait till after the honeymoon!
I'm Lovin' Adam vacuumed the house before I came home from Vegas :-).
I am also linking up with We Want to Know Wednesday over at Confessions from an Impulsive Addict go check it out!
1) If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be? Hmmm I would probably say dancing or playing the piano.
2) What's the most likely reason you might become famous? I would like to hope my soccer skills ha ha! Like Mia Hamm!
3) What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing? It is more of the answers I get after people ask me if and when I am getting married. I am really tired of hearing the negative comments like oh it's a mistake and that sucks. I mean come on people really?!
4) What's the last think you broke? You know I am not sure I think maybe a glass in the dishwasher.
5) Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________? Only wear headbands. Yes when I was little I would only wear headbands and if people touched them I got really angry.
I am also linking up with Welcome Wednesday over at Take It From Me!
Well that is all for now readers! I will try and write a Vegas post tonight or tomorrow! Please don't stop reading!