Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit of What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Hello readers (who I don't have yet) I decided to do a quick post before I do an introductory post about me and my life and just a get to know me post basically, which I still hope to do today. Anyway, I am linking up with Wee Bit Wednesday over at Leigh Ashley. Go check it out if you don't already link up!
1) Do you watch the history channel? If so, what is your favorite show? Yes I do, Pawn Stars and American Pickers I love those shows. Especially Pawn Stars the Old Man just cracks me up.
2) What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Snuggle up in bed and smell the rain.
3) What does your dream house look like? It would be one I designed and had built, it would have a huge yard, there would be like a circular entrance, two stories, with that stone looking brick stuff all around. Hard to describe but in my head I love it ha ha.
4) What state were you born in? New Mexico
5) Do you have a change jar? If so, what do you use it for when it gets full? No, but I should start one. I would save up for a house or vacations.
6) What's the first website you look at when you get on the computer? Facebook or Comcast
7) What is your favorite breakfast? Eggs, bacon, biscuits. Or biscuits and chocolate gravy.
8) What is the most memorable trip you have ever taken? My 21st birthday to DisneyWorld with Adam and my Mom. It was the best trip ever!
9) Do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar? I prefer no coffee period.
10) Have you ever done a professional photo shoot? No, used to want to but never have and don't really care if ever do now. 

I am also linking up with What I'm Lovin' Wednesday at This Kind of Love. I think this is a great blog hop and you all should check it out if you don't already! 
I'm Lovin' that in exactly one month from today I will be getting married to my best friend and the man of my dreams!

I'm Lovin' that tomorrow night I am going to the midnight showing of the new Pirates! 

I'm Lovin' that my best friend ever (my moose brother Katie) and maid of honor is home from college and that she is turning 21 on Saturday!

I'm Lovin' that I went to the Dr. today for a thyroid check up and it is almost normal so I am not allowed caffeine, alcohol and I can finally start to exercise again! YAY!

I'm Lovin' that I got to celebrate my Dad's birthday with him yesterday! And that my guitar cake turned out good (I will post pictures later).

I'm Lovin' that one week from tomorrow we are off to VEGAS for my bachelorette party!

I think that is all for now! I will try and post my getting to know me blog later today or tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! I hope I get some new followers. I will definitely check yours out and follow back! 
~Mrs. Honeysuckle

3 comments:

  1. Great things to be loving today. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through PinkLouLou and saw you were new to the bloggy world...sooo we can be new bloggers together :) Enjoy your bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an exciting month coming up!

    ReplyDelete